Thanks so much to Small Footprints for nominating me for the Sunshine Award and for being so supportive of my various ramblings. She's a committed Greenie of the practical, one-step-at-a-time approach, and I've really enjoyed connecting with her and with other bloggers through her green challenges and her Meet & Greet Monday feature.
This is an award that comes with a task. It's summer, and I'll play!
1. If you are nominated, you must blog a post linking back to the person/blog that nominated you.
2. You must answer some questions, nominate ten fellow bloggers and link their blogs to the post!
3. You should comment on your nominees’ blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them.
So, here are the questions:
1. Who is your favorite philosopher?
Umm, Winnie the Pooh?
2. What is your favorite number?
3. What is your favorite animal?
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter URLs?
Twitter: @CelloMomOnCars Facebook http://www.facebook.com/cellomom.oncars
5. What is your favorite time of the day?
6. What was your favorite vacation?
South England with the family
7. What is your favorite physical activity?
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
9. What is your favorite flower?
Any cactus flower
10. What is your passion?
Learning about most anything
8 Blogs that inspired me on my relatively short journey in the blogging world, in no particular order:
Back at ya CelloMom! Thanks for the compliment.ReplyDelete
What fun to get to know each other on a non-green level! Love that your favorite animal is bees! :-) Thank you for your kind words ... you made my day!ReplyDelete